1. Bitter yellow brown seeds with bitter taste, Fenugreek help to reduce LDL cholesterol amounts.
2. They assist to avert colon most cancers by binding themselves to poisons.
3. With fibre and enriched amino acids, they can control your Blood Sugar Levels, particularly in Kind II diabetic issues.
4. A source of potassium, calcium, iron, selenium, zinc and copper, and some essential natural vitamins also.
five. Fenugreek seeds improve digestion, bowel movements and will help to boost lactation in nursing mothers!
six. For pores and skin, soaked methi dana/fenugreek paste performs miracles to take care of pimples.
seven. It boosts hair expansion, treats dandruff and curbs hair drop.
8. It is highly cooling for the head and hence induces very good slumber.