Testosterones are the sub type of human growth hormones often referred to as male or sex hormones. It is actually testosterones that impart male characteristics in men. Furthermore, they are also vital for immaculate performance of sexual system. Testosterones are also indispensible for overall well being of the body.
Disadvantages of Testosterones Scarcity:
The deficiency of testosterones in the body can create many problems for your health. For instance,
- Dearth of testosterones can result in reduced libido and erectile dysfunction
- Testosterones deficiency can cause obesity
- Testosterone deficient body will have lean muscles lacking any real strength
- Weak bones with low bones density
- A spree of diseases can attack your body like diabetes, all sorts of heart problems and cancers
- Insomnia may also drop in your body due to shortage of testosterones
- Testosterone deficiency can cause stress, anxiety, depression and curtailed performance of brain
- Total degeneration of body
There are many reasons that can lead to dearth of testosterones.
- One of the most obvious reasons is the process of aging. Testosterone decline naturally as you age.
- Obesity due to any reason can also force testosterone reserves to decline
- Mental stress is another major factor for testosterones to shrink in number
- High cholesterol levels in the body adversely affect the production of testosterones
- Lack of physical activity also makes testosterone levels to deplete
- Imbalanced diet that is rich in fats is another apparent reason
- Smoking and alcoholism also have devastating consequences for testosterone secretion
There are many methods that can be brought into the use to restore testosterone levels in the body.
- Regular exercise can cause testosterone levels to shoot up
- Use of balanced diet can also help
- You should take ample sleep as production is maximum during sleep
- Avoid stress and mental depression
- Keep weigh in control
As most people especially senior citizens cannot sustain all the above mentioned requirements, they can undergo testosterone treatment therapy to regain what they have lost. In these therapies, artificial testosterones are inserted to replace lost natural testosterones.
Testosterones regulate almost every function and organ of human body and thus adequate levels should be present in the body all the times. You need to follow above mentioned tips to alleviate the symptoms of low testosterones where testosterone treatment therapy can especially help. Furthermore, avoid anything that can inflict some damage to your testosterone reserves.
By Ali Ahmed